Pages

Apr 19, 2011

Gavin says...


Gavin said the cutest things yesterday!  Some were sweet/tender, some were inappropriate, and some were downright hilarious.  This boy keeps us laughing.

"Mommy, we're going to be breast friends forever."

"When I get bigger I'm going to go to school, and then I'm going on a mission after I go to school."

"I am going to the temple to get married when I get big."

"Lexi's bum is tiny, my bum is regular, and Mom, your bum is GIANT."

"The letters on my wall are G, I, and....hm....well, I'll just have to show you downstairs."

"Dear Heavenly Father, bless Jesus Christ in the volcanoes to help us discover ourselves."  (To complete the mental picture, add the fact that he said the prayer while jumping on a trampoline.  His arms were folded.)

...

Right now Gavin is parading around the front yard in a yellow Transformers costume, Batman mask, snow boots, and a winter coat.  He has an umbrella in one hand and a basketball in another.  What a character.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Gavin, Gavin, Gavin! Love that boy!

Amanda said...

All I can think is that you are such a lucky mom! People PAY for that kind of entertainment--you get it on a daily basis. (Although, I can't say it's free--Gavin certainly comes with a cost.) ;) What a hilarious kid!

The Wizzle said...

I think the one about the bums might be my favorite, although it is tough to pick! What a kid!

granny said...

Good thing I'm not visiting right now. Can't imagine what adjective he would use to describe my bum. Love, love, love that kid.

Anonymous said...

love. it. what a funny kid! my kids have plenty to say about my bum. for example just the other day..."daddy, how come daddy bums are hard and mommy bums are squishy?" then i yelled from the other room for him to be very careful how he answered that question:)...

Grandma said...

He is absolutely hilarious! Love him:)

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share