Pages

Apr 21, 2011

After the Easter eggs

 
Before we decorated Easter eggs on Wednesday night, I covered the table with packing paper.  I really just aimed to protect the table, but when the Littles were having a hard time waiting for their turn with the egg dipper, I brought out some crayons. Everyone had a blast drawing on the paper.  Zach, who usually shuns artistic pursuits, colored for almost an hour after Gavin and Lexi went to bed.  When everyone was asleep, I took pictures of our fun table cloth before putting it in the recycling bin.

  
 




Tyler took his sweet time on decorating his eggs, so these were his only artistic additions to our tablecloth:

 

This was my lone contribution.  Gavin was enamored with his green little self (and that I thought to include rain boots in the crayon rendering).

3 comments:

Rob and Marseille said...

fun idea!

maynardmoments said...

Looks like fun! Isn't it amazing what can end up being so entertaining.

Rosemary T said...

Enjoy the eggs and throw them out with no guilt that they were not used for edible purposes :)

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share