Pages

Jul 18, 2008

What can the matter be?

Dearest Gavin,

You are usually such a sweet, happy, adorable little boy. I have been so grateful for your calm and content nature. You have been an absolute gem the last two months, which is more than I could ever ask for.

So what is going on now? You won't sleep. You won't eat. You are sad so very often and inconsolable at times. The doctor checked your ears, your throat, your mouth, your tummy, and even your urine and came up with nothing! Your visiting grandparents want to love you and play with you, but you are only happy in my arms.

It's so hard to see you out of sorts like this! I think we're both ready for a good night's sleep, too. Hopefully we can figure out something today, since tomorrow starts our Very Long Drive and it would be awfully tough to have you crying in the car for 800 miles.

Let me know what I can do for you, baby!

Love,

Mommy

2 comments:

Kari said...

Awww! Poor guy! Hope it sorts itself out. Aiden gets that way when he has a tooth coming in. Bless you baby tylenol and teething tablets!

Lars said...

Sadness!!

Happy driving & Happy baby!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share