Pages

Jun 16, 2008

Welcome to our home

I thought a video tour of our new place would be fun, so here you go.

Our most heartfelt thanks go out to:

Aunt Heidi for her tireless painting efforts, her great attitude, and her oh-so-steady hand.

Aunt Holly for being a jack-of-all trades (in between text messages, that is).

Granny for unpacking, organizing, baby holding, box flattening, cleaning, picture hanging, laughing, and supporting.

Garry for putting together the bunk beds, the crib, the electronics, the microwave, the dining table, the electrical outlets, and my muddled brain.

Tony for finding us the house.

And John and Sharon for selling it to us!

Without further ado...

7 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

Okay Heidi,
I just can't say enough how impressed I am. I need your crew over here. You did more in one weekend than we have done in three months. Your house looks beautiful! I love all the paint and your basement is awesome! Good job.

runningfan said...

To be fair, it took six and a half very long days to get this far, but you're right -- we got a LOT done! I never would have made it without "my crew." :)

Vicki said...

Man! That house rocks. Best part is, it's in the springs. There's even a sky sox game tomorrow. Plus only an hour away from Invesco field, oh, and the temple. We're really happy for you guys, and hope you have fun on your new adventure.

Vicki said...

by the way, that was Shane

Kate said...

I lovey love it... and your commentary during the video made me laugh right out loud a couple of times. :)

Grandma said...

Thanks so much for sharing. It's really a nice home. We're very happy for you. You all worked so hard! It's amazing what was accomplished in a week. We can't wait to see it in person.

Lars said...

This is great! It's fun to see which wall the masking stripes were on & the "after". Great painting everyone! How nice to have all that help and get settled a little faster. I hope the first "real" day went well.

And I need tips on posting video. I haven't been able to link a single one.

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share