Pages

Jun 22, 2008

Random photos of the week

We won't win any photography awards with these candid shots, but they all make me laugh.

This morning we all (finally) tried out the foot bath and bubbles I got for my birthday (thanks, sibs!). The boys especially enjoyed the effervescence.


Gavin likes to eat, but he's not crazy about all the baby food flavors. Surprisingly, applesauce is icky and green beans are great! He was tired during this meal and started rubbing his eyes...the clean factor went downhill from there.


And finally, Tyler got cold (what????) during dinner and wrapped up in a blanket. Shortly afterward, it was his turn during "Don't Eat Pete" (our Family Home Evening game), and he fell asleep waiting.

3 comments:

The Wizzle said...

Those are precious! That's what families are made of, I think.

Lars said...

One of my mission comps taught kids we worked with to play "Don't Eat Pete". I have tried it with my own kids, but have forgotten how. Will you refresh my memory?

Fun photos!

granny said...

Don't Eat Pete lives on!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share