Pages

Jun 27, 2008

Published

In March of 2005, our family had a special experience that I turned into an article submission for the Ensign, a magazine for adults in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. About a year ago the article was selected for publication, and earlier this year I found out it would be in the magazine's July issue. That issue hit my mailbox (and millions of others around the world, I imagine) today, and it was fun to read about little Zach, think about our special ward family in Beaverton, and see my name in print!

So for those of you who subscribe to the
Ensign, turn to page 70 and read "Samaritan with a Screwdriver." For those of you who don't have access to a copy of the magazine, I'll post a link to the article as soon as it is available online, which I assume will be
July 1.

Thanks for reading!
Post a Comment

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share