Pages

Jul 18, 2010

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home...

We are enjoying a long weekend as a family of six. After being apart for a month, I'm really glad to share a roof with my sweetheart! The kids are thrilled, too, of course.


Our Saturday activities included playtime with Daddy, a nap for me, extended family visiting, a temple trip, and an evening of swimming. Good times -- and no pictures! I guess we were having too much fun.

Garry will return to Colorado Springs early Tuesday morning. We'll enjoy him as long as we can!

6 comments:

angiedunn said...

what a cute, cute, TAN family!

ps: i love that shirt on you, i meant to tell you that yesterday.

pps: we loved seeing garry too!

The Wizzle said...

Love seeing you all together! See you in a few hours. :)

JulSH said...

Isn't it great to feel complete when the hubby is there? When they are gone, something is definitely missing.

You do look quite tan. The sunshine must be treating you well.

Bethany said...

Yay!!! Enjoy the weekend!

Jenelle said...

Wow! I've been lax in checking your blog the last two months. Life is never dull, it seems, for your family! Good luck with selling your house, the move, and finding a new place.

Danielle said...

seeing you guys all together just makes me smile! glad you all got some time together.

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share