Pages

Jun 3, 2010

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Every time I comb the boys' hair, they complain. Exacerbating this problem is the sad fact that the boys and Garry have gone far longer than usual without haircuts. Life has been busy and the house must always be clean, so a series of kitchen haircuts always seems like too much work. Zach and Tyler have been begging (begging, I tell you) for buzzes.

I'm not a great fan of the buzz, but I have to admit that a buzz is very low-maintenance and cool in hot weather. So I struck a deal with the boys: I would buzz their hair on the first day of summer.

That would be today.



One down, two to go.





I couldn't bear to buzz Gavin's hair, so I just trimmed it up a bit.



This full dustpan is equal parts gross and fascinating!



I have no idea what to do with this mop....except let it grow. Girl hair is a mystery to me.



I still don't love the buzzed look, but it's a step up from a razor shave, which is what Zach wanted. And the boys' hair will have time to grow out before family pictures in August. And I scored myself some Cool Mom points, too. I always need those!
Post a Comment

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share