Pages

Jun 9, 2010

Baseball season

When I registered Zach and Tyler for baseball at the end of April, I wondered if we'd be here to participate in the season. Well, here we are! We don't know how long the season will last for us, so we will just try to enjoy every practice and game.



The boys have practices at the same time on the same fields, but their games are at different parks. So Garry will take one baseball player/time/venue, plus a Little child, and I will take the other. We will switch off days and times and kids.

Last night I took Lexi to Tyler's game, which was the closer park and the later time slot. I remembered the camera but the battery was nearly dead. (At least the cell phone works in a pinch.) I forgot a chair. Better luck next time!











Tyler really enjoyed his game. He had a couple of great hits and ran up on a few balls in the outfield. Lexi and I basked in the cool evening breeze, played with a stray baseball, and watched storm clouds form overhead. It was a nice evening for baseball!
Post a Comment

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share