Pages

Nov 19, 2009

Seriously?

For the second time in a month, I have mastitis, a lovely little infection
that resembles the flu but has other painful features.
I'm certain that it is a stress response,
and that the current flare-up was brought on by my recent exercise kick.
I have plenty of feelings about that, but other things are on my mind at the moment.


The best way to get rid of mastitis is to rest.
You know - sleep, relax on the couch, take in a movie, sip chicken broth, etc.


The best way to not rest is to have a child named Gavin,
or, more specifically,
MY child named Gavin.


This boy is adorable for sure, and does plenty of things every day to make me laugh. But when my health is compromised, I'm not quite so cheerful.
I find it more difficult to tolerate his antics.
But here's one thing I'm currently laughing about.


The boy who did this


and this



earlier today is currently cleaning off his booster seat with a self-acquired diaper wipe. He is chanting, "Big mess. Clean up big mess. I do it. Clean up big mess."

Whatever dude. Just hurry up already. Your dinner is getting cold.
Post a Comment

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share