Pages

Nov 11, 2009

3,408

Here's a glimpse of my latest project:


What you see are posters, invitations, and fliers advertising an upcoming Christmas music presentation entitled, "Sweet are the Strains of Redeeming Love." A little birdie passed along my name to the stake music director, so I am in charge of publicity for the event.

I am thrilled with the way everything turned out. I can't wait to see the program in December.

But first, 2000 invitations, 1400 bulletin inserts, and eight posters need to be delivered to the ten bishops in our stake.

Then my job will be done.

8 comments:

The Wizzle said...

I shuddered when I thought of you doing all that, but I realized that hey - at least you're not in charge of getting them all out! You just hand them off and you're done. It could be worse!

They look great. Musical Christmas presentation = almost always a good thing.

Emma said...

Wow! You did and amazing job!

Carroll Conversations said...

They definitely got the right person for this job! You are so great at this type of thing and timely.

granny said...

Go you. Hope people follow through for you! They look beautiful!

girlygirl said...

They look awesome Heidi! Way to go!!

yvonne enger said...

Nice job,and a mommie of 4 WOW!

Lars said...

Oh good! Some delegation. Sounds like a great event & you've done a lovely job.

Trinette McCrary said...

Wow, looks like you did great work. You were the right person for the job. My invitations would have looked like my kids made them, actually my kids would have done a better job than me.

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share