Pages

Nov 20, 2009

Mom & Dad

Tyler's kindergarten teacher is expecting twin girls. They are due in a couple of weeks, but today Mrs. Yowell had a farewell party just in case she doesn't return after Thanksgiving break. Tyler wrote her a sweet note and gave her a package of diapers for the babies.


Today was also "Donuts with Dad" day in the kindergarten classes. In addition to sweet treats, Tyler shared a portrait he drew of Garry. Can you see the similarities? Garry came home after his little date with Tyler to show me the picture. He is going to hang it up at work.

6 comments:

The Wizzle said...

Oh my gosh, that portrait is remarkably accurate! Devlin will get a kick out of seeing that.

Colleen said...

So fun! I love seeing the boys at school, in their element. I hope you are feeling better! Can I bring you dinner tomorrow night?

Carroll Conversations said...

What a sweet note and great portrait. Tyler, I think it looks JUST LIKE your dad (in 30 years)! Great job. =)

Grandma said...

Tyler, what a great picture. I know your dad loves you so much. Guess what! Last Thursday our school had their Dads and Donuts day. Our school call it that and it is for the whole school. The dads come and eat breakfast with their kids and then go out to the playground and play with their kids. It's fun for them too. I like your idea of writing your dad along with the donuts. I'm glad you had a nice kindergarten teacher. Who will be the next one to take her place?

kendra said...

What a cute kid! I love donuts with dad idea.

Hope you are feeling better. what a pain (litterally!)

Anonymous said...

A priceless portrait! What a proud dad!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share