Pages

May 1, 2013

Set to fly

Zach is doing a science experiment involving the 100-meter dash, so we've been at the middle school track several times in recent weeks.  One day Zach's buddy Jaden tagged along for the experiment, and after Zach ran, the boys took turns jumping off the top of a hill.  I took a few photos, glad to capture a moment in time when boys were just being boys and enjoying a gorgeous Saturday afternoon.






As I watched these boys leap into the air again and again, I couldn't help but think of the leap my heart is making as Zach grows up.  He is approaching many changes and increasingly important decisions in his life.  I hope that as he runs forward and starts to fly, he has the gift of good friends at his side.

3 comments:

Adri said...

Great photos, Heidi! He is so tall! Crazy!

Lars said...

Wow! He's gotten tall! Fun photos & lovely perspective.

Unknown said...

These are the BEST pictures ever!!!!!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share