Pages

Jun 10, 2009

Speaking Your Language

Pardon me dear Bulletin readers while I hijack this blog for one short post. Fear not, your regularly scheduled (and ever-so-witty/entertaining) blog author will resume her duties shortly.

Sweetheart, this post is just for you. In celebration of the first 11 years of our eternal companionship, I want to offer you all of my
(blood)


(sweat)


(and tears)


along with a several gallons of paint from these guys


in shades from this family (I believe this is the general color family you have in mind, but the choice is yours)


to finish painting the upstairs kitchen/living room/dining room complex. Not that I didn't know already, but I hope this speaks your love language loud and clear. Know that I love you more than all the painting in the world can say, but let me say this anyway. Happy Anniversary!

Love,

g — your "knight in dirty car"

6 comments:

Carroll Conversations said...

HA--love it! Way to go Garry!

granny said...

Ah, you are the best. Happy painting!

kendra said...

what a good guy!

Garry looks so much like Zach AND Tyler in your wedding picture. Your 'love story' is pretty cute. Congrats on 11 years.

runningfan said...

What an awesome husband I have! I, for one, hope that only sweat is involved...no blood or tears, please! :)

Shanell said...

Oh how I enjoy your family and your writing. I have never heard the "how you met story" and just enjoyed every word. Happy Anniversary you two, but more importantly, Happily ever After!

Lars said...

I'd guess that her ecstatic reaction to the dining room wall in OR that you painted while she was out of town was your first clue.

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share