Pages

Jun 15, 2009

Day One

I'm flying solo with my four today. I think I might puke.

This isn't because I'm nervous...I just think that Tyler passed on his stomach flu from the weekend. Do I have a fever? I can't tell.

Garry let me sleep in a little after Lexi woke up, since my milk supply wasn't needed just then. I floated in and out of consciousness while Garry managed breakfast. Gavin had several bouts of hysteria over random things. I'm not the only one who is off today.

When I finally got up, I went downstairs to check on Zachary and Tyler. Zach had made a sign that said, "TOYS FOR SALE --->" Next to the sign was a big pile of toys that the boys no longer want. They were planning to earn a wad of cash to buy something new and fabulous. I'm not sure what to think about that.

Then I overheard this conversation:
Z: Ewww....don't pick your nose and eat it!
T: I didn't! I picked my nose and wiped it.

The carpet cleaner guy is coming in 45 minutes. Have I showered? Nope. Is my bed made? Nope. But as I am nursing the babe and typing this one-handed, I am smiling to myself. I have a feeling this will be a day to remember!
Post a Comment

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share