Pages

Dec 10, 2008

He speaks not, but he's got a mean growl

According to our pediatrician (and our family's past experience), Gavin's small collection of vocalizations counts as good talking for a one-year-old. He says mamama, dadada, dah (ball), eheheheh, and a lispy "ish," which invariably means something happy. Last night he looked right at Garry and said, "da!" It's fun to note his progress.

But my hands-down favorite Gavin sound: his growl. Dinosaurs growl. Trucks growl. And most importantly, copy-catting babies growl. This is a bit of a haphazard video, but Gavin's growling just makes me laugh. Just a note: Tyler is growling in the background, trying to egg on his brother. Ty was hanging on my back and Gavin kept trying to reach for the camera and I couldn't stop laughing.




8 comments:

Lyon Pride said...

Very cute!

The Wizzle said...

Oh, that was awesome! He is spectacularly cute.

Grandma said...

How cute is that? I can't wait to see him again.

granny said...

Loved it! Cute, cute sweater too! And maybe my favorite part was you laughing the the background. :)

Emma said...

Soooo cute! I love how he started to look for a ball.

m = michelle said...

That is cracking me up. I love all the variations. The half growl. the full on growl. the okay I'll growl for mommy growl.

but my fav, the ending I'm a cool cat growl.

rachbechep said...

soooo cute!!

Jen said...

Awww - I have always thought Gavin is one of the cutest little boys ever. Something about those cheeks. I could eat him up - and that growl is too cute.

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share