Pages

Dec 16, 2008

He likes the stage, too.

Dear grandmas and grandpas,

I had a preschool program on Tuesday and wanted you to come see me sing. At the end, when Mom and Dad told me I did a good job, I told them, "I just like being in programs!" It's so much fun.

Here are the little songs I sang. You can find me in the middle row wearing a striped sweater.

Love,
Tyler


P.S. Mom and Dad have other kids, too, and they'll post about them someday. Apparently I'm pretty popular right now.


"Chris
tmas Step by Step"


"When We Walk"


"Away in a Manger" and "Stars are Shining"


"Singing Songs of Praise"


"One
Little Angel"


"Gotta Jump"



"We Wish You a Merry Christmas"

4 comments:

Grandma said...

Tyler,
You were awesome in your program. Thanks for sharing your program with us. We wish we could have seen you in person but the videos were very cute. You did an awesome job buddy!

granny said...

Tyler! I felt like I was right there watching you! You did such a great job. I'm so glad your mom shared this with us. Which song was your favorite?

angiedunn said...

omg: i love this/him.

i'll hafta show chloe.

did i tell you that is our new thing o' the dunn household? chloe goes up to the computer & says: "see gabby roar?" & i show her the post with gavin's growling video. {she's in love.}

runningfan said...

angieinpink: OMG, you did NOT tell me that! That's awesome.

granny: Tyler can't decide which one is his favorite, but mine was "Singing Songs of Praise." Although "When We Walk" is indelibly imprinted on my brain; I was singing it in my head when I was up in the night!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share