Pages

Aug 25, 2008

Love/Hate relationships

I love making curtains.
I hate the way the sewing mess takes over my house.




I love flowers.
I hate weeds.

I love all-day first grade.
I hate the after-school grumpies.

I love a clean, stocked refrigerator.
I hate being responsible for cleaning and stocking.

I love one-stop-shopping at Wal-Mart.
I hate slow, incompetent checkers (the only kind this store employs).

I love stainless steel appliances.
I hate obvious fingerprints everywhere.

I love losing weight.
I hate counting calories.

I love hot pink toenails.
I hate chipping the polish on the first day.

I love seeing kids enjoy long-lost (packed) toys
I hate tripping over toys that are "resting."

I love my new house.
I hate knowing my old one is unloved (and for sale again).

I love blogging.
I hate being done.

9 comments:

Colleen said...

I love hot pink toenails too! And I LOVE your curtains! Very nice work! The last couple of posts are great. Boys sure keep us on our toes don't they?! And the mysterious case of the diaper bag solved! That is just the kind of thing that would happen to me. I leave stuff on the roof of the car at least three times a year.

Emmy Z. said...

You'll have to give me tips for making curtains once I finally own a house!

And, by the way, I could currently use some tips for counting calories. I'm having a hard time motivating myself to actually COUNT them. Most of the time it's, "Meh. That's probably ok."

Grandma said...

I love your curtains. Nice job! Don't worry, we all have love, hate things in our life.

granny said...

I love you. I hate being so far away. :)

Jenny said...

I love new curtains. I hate sewing. Any help suggested for that?

Emmy Z. said...

Thanks for your suggestions! BTW, my email is emily.c.bunker@gmail.com.

The Wizzle said...

Your old house is for sale again? Do tell more! Poor little house, I would be sad knowing that, too.

This is a fun post, and I Might just steal it in the near future for my own feeble blog. Just warning you. :)

angiedunn said...

what a cute post.
and amen to everything.

what? already for sale?

Lars said...

I love that you make curtains and shades and do such an awesome job. This is such a fun blog post idea. You remind me I haven't had a pedicure all summer. ha ha.

I totally relate to your Walmart hate too.

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share