Pages

Apr 14, 2012

Things that make you go "hmmm...."

Zachary: "Can I have scissors to cut Lexi's hair?  It's stuck in the trampoline zipper."
...

A two-month-old shoe held together with purple duct tape.  Replacing said shoes with a men's size ten.

...

One baby girl fauxhawk (courtesy of her older brothers).


...

Cleaning out the fridge for the first time in...a while.





...

A ten-year-old with power tools.

...

Gavin: But I wanted to cut the [brick of] cheese outside!  That's why there's grass on it!
...

A girl who desperately misses her nap (but would never admit).

...

Buying a trunk full of groceries-in-bulk in 20 minutes flat.

...

A daughter who doesn't like me to feed her but is content to lie on the floor and feed herself.

...

A rug outlined in black marker.

...

One exhausting (and exhausted) four-year-old falling asleep in the middle of the room.

...

Hmmm....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My 6-foot-one, fully grown man brother does not wear a men's size 10. Neither does my father! Amazing.

And OF COURSE Gavin wanted to cut the block of cheese outside! Sometimes parents just have no imagination!

granny said...

Hm. How did lexi's hair survive? I love the pictures. Everyday life is just the best. And why do kids resist sleeping? Such a wasted opportunity.

Grandma said...

Here's a suggestion for the marker on the rug. At school a kid colored crayon on our brand new carpet. I tried a Mr. Clean magic eraser and it came up. I couldn't believe it. I also tried rubbing it on some badly soiled spots and that came up too. I don't know if it will work but it's worth a try.
Love the pictures.

angiedunn said...

hahahaha i love this post sooo much. especially zach asking for scissors. hilarious! kate is presh beyond presh & ohemgosh.....myron wears a 9. LOL

Melanie said...

Love the pictures of your family! Great details on real life.

maynardmoments said...

That picture at the end with the giant bear was so cute! And the fridge thing made me laugh. Glad I'm not the only one. ;)

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share