Pages

Jan 3, 2014

I could walk a thousand miles

So my friend April decided that she's going to run 1,000 miles this year.  I could never do it, but I think she's awesome for trying.

However, I do think I could "travel" 1,000 miles at the gym, which is about 20 miles a week. I can ride about 15 miles in an hour on the bike, and five on the elliptical, and, well, not so much on the treadmill. Anyway, I've decided to go for it.  One of my 2014 resolutions is officially 1,000 miles.

I cleared my Cardio Trainer app so I can track my progress throughout the year.  I figure between my daily dose of green smoothies (my other resolution) and this I might slim down a bit, which is my unspoken goal every year of my life. Ha.



Except that this morning my green smoothie was so gross that I threw it up.  That's enough to throw me off track forever.  Blech.

No comments:

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share