Pages

May 30, 2012

School's out for summer!

Another school year has come and gone.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised; Kate was born the first week of school and now she's nine months old!  Am I the only mom who thinks the second semester passes much more quickly than the first?

Gavin's preschool ended a week before the big boys got out.  He was more than ready.  For the last month, Gavin had a hard time believing that preschool was a good idea.  Once at school, he always had a great time.  But getting ready was quite a chore, and he loved having Fridays off.  Gavin posed for a photo on his last day, and I couldn't help but compare it to his picture on the first day of school!



Garry took some fun photos of Zach and Tyler since I was still in Mesa on Friday.  Following those is a picture from the first day of school.




The kids have really grown since their first day of school back in August, haven't they?

This morning I had the boys write little recaps of their school year.  They made me smile.

From Tyler:



From Zach:


We are all glad for a break from the morning rat race , but we are still trying to find our groove with a summer routine.  It will come eventually, right?

Here's to sunshine and Popsicles and parks and swimming pools.  Happy summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, cute pictures! I think Zach and Tyler look more alike as they get older. And the recaps were hilarious! I love their honesty.

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share