Pages

Dec 13, 2011

You're never too old for Santa Claus

Our ward sponsored a pancake breakfast
with Santa Claus Saturday. 
While the pancakes were nothing to write home about,
Santa Claus was a hit. 
And much to my surprise,
all of our pajama-clad children
wanted to sit on Santa's lap.  

So what do our children want for Christmas?
I stood close enough to listen.


Tyler:
"I don't really know, but maybe an iPod. 
Or a Smell-Pod.  I read about that in a magazine."


Gavin:
"Two watches, so if I lose one, I still have one.  And lots of toys."


Lexi:
"Something pink.  And dolls.  And Mom."


Zach:
"Um....Hex Bugs and remote control Bey Blades and a remote control car."


Kate:
"Breakfast would be good."

I didn't sit on Santa's lap,
but I would like to sleep through the night for Christmas.
Do you think I might find that in my stocking?

3 comments:

Danielle said...

i'm rooting for your christmas wish! :)

Anonymous said...

I think your wish sounds very reasonable. And your kids are so sweet! Gavin's wish is cracking me up, what a pragmatic child!

granny said...

Cute pictures! Hope most of all that you get your wish.

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share