Pages

Dec 15, 2011

Deep thoughts by Gavin and Lexi

Gavin: Mom, what is Tyler going to do when he's a dad?
Mom: I don't know; what do you think?
Gavin: I don't know!  What is Dad going to do when Tyler is a dad?!?!
Mom: Probably hold his grandbaby!
Gavin: But what car is Dad going to ride in when he is a grandpa?

*

Random person: Where did your baby get her dimples?
Heidi: From her daddy.
Random person: Do your other kids have dimples?
Heidi: They do.  Zach and Gavin and Kate have two and Tyler has one, but Lexi and I don't have dimples.  
Lexi: (lifting up her shirt)  Mom!  I have dimples!  See?  Here and here!

4 comments:

Emma said...

Lexi's comment was hilarious! What great kids you have!

Rob and Marseille said...

LOL! Michael likes to pat my belly & say baby. When he patted too high I said 'no, that's not where the baby is, that's where the baby will eat.' So now he has the pat the baby & say baby & pat higher & say 'food'. oh well.

Colleen said...

HAHAHA! So funny!

Melanie said...

Bob loves to tell Lexi's dimples story--it's been a real party pleaser this season! That's a classic!!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share