Pages

Oct 24, 2012

Happy fall

I mostly love yard work.  I love the sunshine and the fresh air and the physical labor and the rewards that come from the efforts I expend.  Raking leaves this week has been my only exercise, but the afternoon endorphins have been quite timely every day.

This afternoon I set out to finish the job of raking and bagging the leaves in our yard. Gavin and Lexi had other ideas.  I opted to savor the moment.








After some play time, Lexi went back inside, but Gavin stayed with me.  He was a very helpful, productive worker!  We had a great time together as we put the yard to bed for the winter.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I love these pictures! They are fantastic! And three cheers to Gavin for being a good worker today. Thanks for sharing!

Grandma said...

The time spent will be a wonderful memory.

angiedunn said...

i LIVE for your fall pictures. they are so pretty!!

Colleen said...

So much fun!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share