Pages

Mar 13, 2008

Why I love my sister

My sister Angela is completely hilarious. She can turn a boring subject -- like trying to sell a junker car -- into a rollickin' good time. Her latest blog post made me laugh out loud for several minutes and my kids just couldn't understand why. Maybe some of you won't understand why. But if you know Angie (and trust me, you want to) or even if you don't know Angie, I want to share this glimpse into her life that makes me happy to be her sister. I give you..."The Blaze."

3 comments:

granny said...

Haha, made me laugh too!

runningfan said...

Well, hello Granny! Long time, no see!

angiedunn said...

Aw, thanks sis. I love you back.

Any of your Oregon friends interested in my "vintage" set of wheels? I think it'd make the trip! J/k

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share