Pages

Mar 29, 2008

Ten Happy Things

This week I've been a bit of a grump {as if you couldn't tell}.

So to cure my out-of-season Scrooge-ness, I am making a list of happy things that happened this week. I might have to make this a regular bit until I find my rose-colored glasses,
which have been missing for a while.

Without further ado...

[1] Tyler telling me that "an ogre is a really ugly person, who, according to mythology, eats people." I kid you not.

[2] Popcorn popping {aka spring blossoms}

[3] Superhero dress-ups

[4] A filed income tax return

[5] Sun breaks sufficient for park play and bike rides


[6] Finding this hilarious blog and this post specifically

[7] Gavin being delightful during tummy time and rolling over lots


[8] Dinner with these fun friends

[9] Making copies for Smart Cookies and buying ribbon for a sewing project all by my little self

[10] Calling Gramps for his birthday {love ya, Dad}

2 comments:

granny said...

It is nice to look back over the week and realize there really are bright spots. Thanks for sharing. PS I loved the basketball blog post. I giggled all the way through it.

The Normal Mormon Husband said...

I saw that people found my blog (MormonHusbands.blogspot.com) through yours so I thought I'd check yours out as well. I'm glad to hear that you enjoy my blog and that it brought a little bit of humor into your week. Very impressed by your son's Easter Primary talk. I have a 6 and 3 year old and love watching them give their talks in Primary as well.

-NMH

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share