Pages

Feb 21, 2013

Afternoon success story

I don't know how things are at your house, but we call the hours between 3:30 and 6:00 The Witching Hours.  Is that because I fly around on a broom?  Maybe.  That time period is mostly chaos, with hungry and tired children needing help from a weary mother, plus homework and piano practice and basketball and ten little eyes that want nothing but to stare blankly at a glowing screen.  It's not my favorite time of day.

Yesterday I decided to start The Witching Hours on a happier note.  Enter Double Stuf Oreos...and five happy kids.  And one happy mama.







The bonus at the end of this story is that I didn't eat the entire package of Oreos by myself.  Don't laugh.  On days when The Witching Hours don't go so well, it's a real problem.

No comments:

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share